[mrtg] Re: Temperature monitor

Punit Nakar nakarp at eng.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 12 18:18:45 MEST 2002

Hello Mr Williams,
Thank you for you help. I did try to run it using a perl script. Since i
dont know much of perl, a friend of mine wrote me a script, but it didnt
work. I am attaching my perl script(temp.pl), my output file(Output_F.txt)
and my mrtg.cfg file if you could point out the mistake. I am even trying to
do somethg like how Mr Alex suggested.
Thank you,
Punit