[mrtg] ANNOUNCE 14all 1.1p23

Rainer Bawidamann rainer.bawidamann at web.de
Sat Jul 13 15:13:36 MEST 2002

I made a new version of 14all: 1.1p23

What's new:

* handle Timezone[] setting
* add contribuition from Hanry Chen:
  - new option "14all*stackgraph[]: 1" to stack in and out values
  - set a default ylegend
  - set unit in default legends depending on perminute/perhour (me)
* handle mrtg options noi, noo, nobanner, nolegend

You can find it at the usual place:

http://my14all.sourceforget.net/

or as package with updated documentation:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/my14all/

Please try it and tell me about any problems you find.

Call for help: There are some problems with the config cacheing feature of
v1.1p20. If used with mod_perl there are many warning messages from perl in
the error log file. If anybody can tell how to avoid these messages I would
be happy.

Rainer Bawidamann