[mrtg] NT built in scheduler

Lee Xinyan lxy_07 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 03:59:05 MEST 2002

Hi everybody.

Recently i've been assigned to set up MRTG for my
customers so I urgently needed the help from anyone
who knows the answers to these questions.(i'm
absolutely new to this):

1)What is the script for putting up a NT schedule for
automailing purpose, so that at the end of the day,
the files will zip up itself and be sent over to a
specfic email address.

At which part of the whole piece of script must I
insert this line of code?

2)Does anyone knows how to interpret the graphs in
details?

I appreciate the help of those who answer to my
questions and also,to those who took the effort to
read my msg.Thanks a lot.

Regards
Xinyan
lxy_07 at yahoo.com