[mrtg] NetWare Sys volume and Reads/Write info with MRTG

Denis denisa at mtlfab.com
Wed Jul 17 23:13:30 MEST 2002

Hi,
I'm having problems with reading some counters used on a NetWare server.
It doesn't use SNMP v.2. so the counter for free SYS volume space is way
above 32 bit maximum value. Also, System read/write values are way too
small and drop down very sharply according to the mrtg graph. I've tried
changing the Option from gauge to the default,  - the value has dropped
to even more ridiculus number (bits). I suspect it is a counter problem
- 32 bit is not enough.
Has anyone else had this problem. Or is there a walkaround from this 32
bit limit on SNMP v.1
appreciate any comments and suggestions,

denis