[mrtg] Re: Still Blank graphs

Jason Lixfeld jlixfeld at andromedas.com
Thu Jul 18 15:20:48 MEST 2002

I'm normally using mrtg-rrd, but I used 14all to see if it made a
difference.

I looked through the 14all docs and I couldn't find the option or cgi
you spoke of to dump to cvs -- where do I find info on this?  I did
however find the 14all*rrdtoollog option to specify a rrdtool call log
file.  I configured that, ran it and got this for one of my graphs..
Looks clean:

[root at blackbox bin]# more /tmp/log

# call to rrdtool:
rrdtool graph ARRAY(0x83f3554)