[mrtg] Need some help with ÿ(Rrdtool + 14all + mrtg)

Sebastian_Vasconez at oxy.com Sebastian_Vasconez at oxy.com
Thu Jul 18 23:14:15 MEST 2002

Hi list,

For the last week I've been reading about rrdtool and 14all.  I think both
are working fine but I need some help making them all work together.  I'm
using IIS and I think my problems are related to IIS (And windows in
general).  I got info from: http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/rrdtool.htm
<http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/rrdtool.htm>   but if you know about an
additional tutorial on using all the tools together you'll help me a lot.
(I've got to a point were if I run the 14all.cgi file but the browser just
gives me a time out message).  I fear I'm just making this small stupid
mistake but believe me I've tried.....

Regards,

Sebastian