[mrtg] AW: Re: Help!

Michel.Grossenbacher at coop.ch Michel.Grossenbacher at coop.ch
Tue Jul 23 11:42:04 MEST 2002

hm about Cisco Routers
as far as I know the Cisco Routers support IP Accounting, but I think there musst be a "special" kind of IOS on it. I mean there are different levels of IOS Releases: IP only, Enterprise and so. I think the Enterprise Versions should support IP Accounting but I dont know which's the lowest "level" that supports it.

Michel