[mrtg] Re: Latency

Jim Horwath jhorwath at agere.com
Wed Jul 24 15:07:22 MEST 2002

Jeremie,

    You can implement smokeping, which will graph latency information.
     Once you have Smokeping setup, it is a breeze to maintain.  I asked
    the same question concerning integration of Smokeping and MRTG on
    the same page. I received no replies; that tells me either no one is
    interested, no one else thought of it, or it can't be accomplished
    easily.

    Regards,

    Jim

je ro wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Does someone know how to have the graphic of line latency.
>and if it's possible to put it on the same one as the bandwith utilization.
>
>Thanks for reply.
>
>Jeremie
>

>--

Jim Horwath