[mrtg] Re: Latency

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jul 31 08:55:57 MEST 2002

Jul 24 Jim Horwath wrote:

> Jeremie,
>
>     You can implement smokeping, which will graph latency information.
>      Once you have Smokeping setup, it is a breeze to maintain.  I asked
>     the same question concerning integration of Smokeping and MRTG on
>     the same page. I received no replies; that tells me either no one is
>     interested, no one else thought of it, or it can't be accomplished
>     easily.

integrating smoekping and mrtg is realy not posible in angeneric
way, but because you can define a comment for each smokeping page,
you are free to add in any html code eg a reference to the
coresponding mrtg page ... same is true for the mrtg pages ...

cheers
tobi
>     Regards,
>
>     Jim
>

> je ro wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Does someone know how to have the graphic of line latency.
> >and if it's possible to put it on the same one as the bandwith utilization.
> >
> >Thanks for reply.
> >
> >Jeremie
> >

> >--

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
 / // _ \/ _ \/ / phoneto:+41(0)1-632-5286  faxto:+41(0)1-632-1517
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://google.com/search?q=tobi