[mrtg] Re: Latency

Matt Katona mkatona at comwavz.com
Wed Jul 24 17:03:54 MEST 2002

Yes, the RTR is part of the SA Agent now. RTR does need to be enabled to monitor higher end protocols (application, jitter for VIOP, etc)

SA isn't SNMP, it's Cisco priority AFAIK.. It uses SNMP WR strings to trigger the tests, but I am going to dig into that Rping script.. Looks interesting to say the least!