[mrtg] turning off the number "reducing"

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Fri Jul 26 23:26:16 MEST 2002

In trying to chart disk space in Megabytes, MRTG seems to want to use
kMegabytes instead of just displaying the full number.  For instance, I have
a drive with 40,000 megabytes free.  I want the page to display 40,000
megabytes, but instead, it displays 40 kmegabytes.  The chart itself is
displaying correctly, but the legend is being reduced to show that is 40 k
(thousand) megabytes, and it prefixes the letter k to my word megabyte I
have in the legend.  Any way to turn this "Reducing" off?

TIA

Eric Brander