[mrtg] Re: Mrtg Graph Database

KELLY David (NQ) david.kelly at ergon.com.au
Mon Jul 29 00:36:28 MEST 2002

Gabriel

There is a utility called RRGrapher.  This is a CGI script that will
generate the graphs after you have selected some attributes based on the RRD
log files that it finds.  I have never been able to get this to work on my
installation.  What you see may be an adaptation of this utility.  You may
be able to find a link to the util from the RRDtool home page.

Dave