[mrtg] Re: Toptalker Problem

Matt Katona mkatona at comwavz.com
Mon Jul 29 22:20:42 MEST 2002

Concidering HP makes Openview, I was wondering why HP isn't using it in house to track thier hostorical trends. My company is pushing HPOV, but I find MRTG much more manageable and I am simply wondering why they are letting MRTG run inhouse. Afterall it's sold as "the end all to network mangement." It is a vaild question. It's not a personal attack, just a simple question. :-)