[mrtg] AW: Hi! WindowsNT 4.0 Error while trying mrtg-ping-probe

Richter, Falko falko.richter at trentis.com
Wed Jul 31 10:58:57 MEST 2002

Thank you Keith E Johnson!!!!

This worked just fine :) now my NT is working with the script! 2. Anyone managed to get the ping script modified to use it with rrdtools
to enable the displaying of several pings/packetloss graphs from different sites in just one graph?
I searched around the net but it seems like no one published it yet or done it yet.

Regards Falko