[mrtg] Re: change the daily graph time scale to last 12 hours?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Jul 31 16:30:48 MEST 2002

Actually, it's 33 hours and 20 minutes (400 5 minute data points).  If you want 12 hours, you need 12 * 12 (12 hours times 12 samples per hour) = 144.

If you do that, all other graphs will be for 144 data points as well.

Do the match - if you are happy with having 144 days worth of historical
data, great.  If you want to have the 400 days of historical data, well then,
there's not much you can do.  All graphs measure with the same number of
data points.  It's just the resolution that changes for each of them.

Paul

>>> "Richard Edward" <tongiscute at hotmail.com> 07/31/02 03:13AM >>>

Hi.. Dear all,

I found my MRTG daily chart is always based on last 24 hours basis.  any one
how to change to last 12 hours basis??

Thanks a lot.
Richard