[mrtg] Re: Counter issue

Jerry Heidtke jheidtke at fmlh.edu
Wed Jul 31 21:40:30 MEST 2002

You might also want to change "MaxBytes[pcsfp1.processorLoad1]: 523444000"
to "MaxBytes[pcsfp1.processorLoad1]: 100".

Otherwise, "Unscaled..." will make graphs with the Y axis from 0 to
523444000.

On my percentage graphs, I usually use "YTics[_]: 10". This gives a nice
graph from 0% to 100% with divisions every 10%. I've attached an example
graph.

Jerry