[mrtg] Monitoring bandwidth per IP address not per Interface

Julien Boret jboret at nettheory.com
Sat Jun 1 00:22:06 MEST 2002

Hi,

I am monitoring a windows 2000 server from a FreeBSD box running MRTG.
I am able to measure the total bandwidth coming in/out of the windows 2000
network card.
I am now searching for a tool that would show me the bandwidth based on an
IP address that is bind to that network interface.

I read that it is possible to get IP based bandwidth on linux system but I
did not find anything about Windows operating system.
Maybe somebody had the same problem and found a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

Julien