[mrtg] Re: multiple cfg files in 14all.cgi script

Diana Eichert deeiche at freeshell.org
Wed Jun 5 21:14:08 MEST 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 12:24:36PM +0200, Kjetil Kvig wrote:

> maybe a bit off topic, but here goes....
>
> Is there possible to define several cfg files into 14all.cgi?
>
> Also, Rainer Bawidamann tipped me about using this for resizing graph images:
> 14all*indexgraphsize[_]: 250 100
> (entered on top of the MRTG cfg file)
>
> If i try setting it to e.g 450 300, i dont see any difference in size on any graphs...
>
> It is surely bad configuration/syntax somewhere, so i hope someone are available
> to correct me.
>
> -Kjetil

I have modified mrtg-rrd.cgi to read all cfg files located in a directory.
When mrtg-rrd.cgi is called it shows all the network devices associated with the
individual cfgs, selecting a device give you a page that has all the daily graphs of
the device interfaces.  I did this mod in order to easily display several hundred
Cisco Catalyst devices.

I have to check with manglement to see if I can post the diff.

diana