[mrtg] Re: VOIP utilization

Garry Cook Garry.Cook at mactec.com
Fri Jun 7 16:11:33 MEST 2002

Look in the contrib directory. There are a couple of things in there that might help you out. Have a look at 'whodo' and 'cisco_ipaccounting'. I have not yet done anything with these myself, but I'm planning on attempting something similar when I get some Spare Time (TM).

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 303.881.5157 (Mobile)