[mrtg] Mrtg for Dialup users ...

Muhammad Mushtaque mushtaque at eworld.net.pk
Sun Jun 9 18:02:33 MEST 2002

Hi All,

I want to configure MRTG for AS5300 for our Dialup users which r
connecting on Async ports ... i want to monitor traffic on per async
ports ... that how much traffic going in and out on that port ... Also
i want to monitor # of users connected and other parameters for our
dialup users ... I just want to configuration file for such
monitoring ... is there any other changes needed on AS5300 ... though
these two commands r already in running config ...

snmp-server engineID
snmp-server community

waiting for replies ...

Mushtaque
______
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal
views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of eWorld
(Pvt) Ltd. If you are not the original  / intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, we
regret the inconvenience and request you to please immediately notify
at info at eworld.net.pk