[mrtg] Perplexed

Andy Lewis Alewis at greenfield.com
Thu Jun 13 20:49:40 MEST 2002

Sometimes when I generate a new config file using cfgmaker, I get the option of being able to see only incoming or outgoing traffic for all interfaces on one graph. (I like this option) Other times I don't. I am using RRDTool with Routers2.CGI for my front-end. My ultimate goal is to have each router and switch to have an incoming and outgoing graph with all interfaces being represented by a different color on each. I have read everything but can't seem to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions,

Andy Lewis
Greenfield Online, Inc.