[mrtg] Re: problem with interfaces

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Mon Jun 17 21:14:52 MEST 2002

I'm not sure you can do anything about it on a switch...  For a router,
if the interface changes and you are specifying interfaces via ip, MRTG
will search for the new interface number automagically...

I've had to write lots of code to fix problems like this and it still
only gets fixed once every 24 hours...  *sigh*

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]