[mrtg] FW: Day Graphs - How to show 12 hour not 24h

UFRGS_Juliano_Santos at Dell.com UFRGS_Juliano_Santos at Dell.com
Mon Jun 17 21:12:33 MEST 2002

Hi everyone!

I hope this may help someone in the future.

Regards

Juliano
-----Original Message-----
From: Rainer Bawidamann [mailto:rainer at bawidamann.de]
Sent: segunda-feira, 17 de junho de 2002 15:08
To: UFRGS_Juliano_Santos at exchange.dell.com
Subject: Re: Day Graphs - How to show 12 hour not 24h

hi!

> 	Is there any possibility to make MRTG to graph in a resolution
> smaller than 5 minutes per pixel? How can I deploy?

The time shown per pixel depends on the time shown on the graph and on
the size of the graph. So if you have the default values of

XSize[target]: 400

and

graph*daily[target]: -2000m now 300

you get 2000 minutes in 400 pixels -> 2000/400 = 5 min/pixel

So if you want 1 minute per pixel the XSize value and the graph*daily
value have to be the same:

graph*daily[target]: -720m now 60
XSize[target]: 720

you get a graph with 720 pixels showing 1 minute each.

Rainer