[mrtg] Re: Regarding error in cfgmaker output of cisco 5300

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Wed Jun 19 15:17:05 MEST 2002

>  I have installed mrtg in redhat linux 7.2. I want the
> statistics of cisco 5300 e1 controller like total calls,
> current calls, available DS0s etc. When I use
> cfgmaker at x.x.x.x command it is giving following Error:-

Cfgmaker by itself won't give you the above information.
You need to either use something like the attached
template which when called like:
cfgmaker --host-template=host-ras.template community at router
will build a config file with CPU utilization, memory
utilization, and ppp/dial utilization

OR

Hit the following page for a script that does some similar
stuff:
http://home.gci.net/~leif/mrtg/

-- Type: text/plain
-- Size: 2k (2729 bytes)