[mrtg] cumulative vs. individual graphs

Tony missing at nts.umd.edu
Fri Jun 21 02:10:44 MEST 2002

I would like to show cumulative throughput for n interfaces
AND I'd like to show the throughput for each individual interface.
It seems like I have to create n+1 separate targets, one for each interface and
another for the cumulative graph. This, however, means that I'm making
essentially the same snmp query twice. Is there a way to show cumulative graphs
and individual graphs via some option that I've missed?

What I'd like to be able to do is make it so that if mrtg sees the same target
twice in one run ( ie one 5-min poll) then have it just use the same data.

just thought I'd ask before I go digging though src ...

-Tony