[mrtg] Re: MRTG 1 minute interval

Nicolas Sayer Nick at loplop.net
Thu Jun 27 22:59:22 MEST 2002

I wouldn't try MRTG without RRDtools on 1 minute intervals, especially if your
querying external SNMP hosts...
I got a patch working, but with RRDtools. RRDTools+MRTG is easy to setup (10
minutes if your familiar with MRTG, longer if you use an alternative OS-like
system ;-) Check out Tobi's doc on the MRTG site.
1 minuteMRTG for MRTG with RRDtools: http://www.loplop.net/projects/1minMRTG/

	cheers, Nick.

--
Nicolas Sayer <Nick at loplop.net>