[mrtg] SNMP: snmpwalk Not returning any Data Back

Shanmukappa, Jagadish jagadish.shanmukappa at intel.com
Fri Mar 1 07:36:00 MET 2002

Hi,

I am having problems getting the snmpwalk information from the SNMP on
windows 2000 Servers.  I have compiled a new Mib.bin using the mibcc util in
the resource kit.    During the compile process I can see the
".iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.host.hrStorage" get installed. If I
install the new mib.bin file on to a windows  system is not sending back
data using snmpwalk and GetIf.

Has anyone ran in to the problems before and can you let me know if there is
a fix to this.

Help !! Help !! Help !! Please

Regards,
Jagadish