[mrtg] Re: vpdn oids changing from time to time

Tagle, Michael F. michael at cureinc.com
Sat Mar 2 09:33:48 MET 2002

Thanks you very much for your response. Your last name is such that familiar
to me, it's the name my university(Adamson University). You've given me a
good idea do study Perl programming in w/c i thinked the solution on most of
my problem in Monitoring. By the way, i know your geek in SNMP...i got one
more serious problem. I found OID to monitor MS SQL Database disk allocation
and I can browse that w/ GETIF MIB Browser and I think the data is right but
when
try using SNMPUTIL.EXE, im getting this error "Error: errorStatus=2,
errorIndex=1".  and when i try to use it directly to MRTG i cant get any
data and of course and im getting also error somewhat like "NoSuch
name...bla bla bla...". Somebody says maybe i did not included the proper
instance. but im what i got from GETIF is complete. what is wrong w/ that?
thanks again...