[mrtg] Re: separate interfaces in diferent directories

Luz Lopez viaris at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:55:07 MET 2002

Hi Thans for your answer,

I understand this directive, "Directory[192.168.0.1_1]: 192.168.0.1__R1",
But my no I have a question, exist any script for add or delete a
interface?, now how can I to do for that automatically when I execute my
cfgmaker, this can put a directory diferent in each target?

I am runing the cfgmaker as:

/var/mrtg/bin/cfgmaker --global 'Workdir: /www/monitoreo/vf' --global
'Imagedir: /www/monitoreo/vf/images' --global 'LogDir: /var/log/mrtg/log
' --global 'Options[_]: bits,growright' --global 'Interval: 5' --global
'Refresh: 300' --global 'Language: Spanish' --output /www/monitoreo/vf
/mrtg.cfg mrtg-pub at 192.168.1.1

Thansk in Advanced,