[mrtg] Re: separate interfaces in diferent directories

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sat Mar 2 13:38:36 MET 2002

In each target section, add the keyword Directory.
Look in the manual for how to use it.  It's really
easy to implement.  Just remember right before you
put it in to move your .log and .old files into their
corresponding directories.

Paul

>>> "Luz Lopez" <viaris at hotmail.com> 03/01/02 17:54 PM >>>

Hi All,

I need your help, I have on router several interface for my clients, this interfaces are serials.

But I want that each interface has its own directory, so that my clients can
see it in a private directory, for example the interfaces

at the moment all the archives of all the interfaces are in a same
directory.

How can I do it?

Regards,

thanks in Advanced