[mrtg] Re: MRTG and lots of monitoring...

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Mar 5 11:44:25 MET 2002

If your MRTG session is taking quite long, you should think about upgrading
your PC or splitting up your config into smaller chunks and running these
all at the same time.

If a few devices are down it could make the MRTG session go over the
interval and totally screw up your graphs.

I have created Mr Daemon to help us Windows users, there is a link on the
Companion page of the MRTG site.
You should check that page out as there are quite a lot of links helping
MRTG users.

If you have any questions about Mr Daemon or ConfigMaker, let me know.

HTH

David Sawyer

Email: david.sawyer at mckesson.com

 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k
   TopTalker - See who the top talkers are on your network
   TFTP Cisco configs automagically