[mrtg] 14all.ci & mod_perl

Peter Barton pbarton at bbnow.com
Tue Mar 5 15:08:26 MET 2002

I have searched through the mrtg email list archive and I can not find any
reference to 'mod_perl' anywhere.

On the 14all.cgi web page it says, and I quote "The CGI should run with
mod_perl. This will give you a big speedup!".  Is this set up automatically?
I have seen nothing else about this any of the documentation.

The reason I am asking is that the collection agent in mrtg is running
lickety split, but when I attempt to view the graphs with 14all.cgi it seems
to be painfully slow to build the graphs.

If anyone could shed any light on this for me I would be greatly
appreciative.

Thank you,

-----
Peter Barton