[mrtg] Re: Sample config for CPU usage on cisco routers?

Aguet, Pierre Pierre.Aguet at btgppt.com
Fri Mar 8 08:23:39 MET 2002

So far, on some non loaded routers, I don't notice a difference between the
3 minutes & 5 minutes graph as anyway MRTG average the values.

You can have a look of the results with this free tool (based on MRTG) for 1
second polling:

http://www.chat.ru/~leonidvm/

Or here: http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/

Pierre