[mrtg] Re: RRDTool and Thresholds....dam!

Isaac isaac at netos.com
Tue Mar 19 19:10:15 MET 2002

I hit the freaking hot key for send by mistake.

sorry..

We are trying to use the thresholds like this:

#Testing Thresholds - This is a MAX IN Variable
ThreshMaxI[216.251.100.247_2_6]: 87500

#External Program to run when MAX IN is reached for CyberSportsUSA
ThreshProgI[216.251.100.247_2_6]:
/home/mrtg_user/mrtg_thresh_scripts/cyberMAXIN.pl

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!