[mrtg] Problems encountered displaying correct information on the graph

Aw Gabriel klins_aw at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 04:37:13 MET 2002

 Hi All, I have wrote a script that return 2 values and 2 null values. The first value returns the number of modems with incoming traffic above 128k, the second value returns the number of modems with outgoing traffic above 128k.  The results shown on the mrtg graphs is different from my results return from the script. eg. when there is only 1 modem with incoming traffic above 128k, it does not display the 1 modem on the graph. It display as zero modem. Also when there are 2 modems with incoming above 128k and and 1 modem with outgoing above 128k. The graph would show only 1 modem with incoming above 128k. I am puzzled. I have already set the config. Options[modem]: Gauge, nopercent. Is there anymore parameters that I need to set? Pls help. Thanks... Gabby