[mrtg] SV: Re: Changing the scale on the graphs

Niels Stoltze nis at connectpartner.dk
Fri Mar 22 16:55:33 MET 2002

Hmm, isn´t that exactly what Charles doesn´t want? The problem is, that
he can't see the normal traffic, because off the spikes. If he should
use the Unscaled options, I would say that he should use it, in
conjunction with Maxbytes, setting MaxBytes to a low value. That way, he
will see his normal traffic during day, but not the big spikes in the
night. Or perhaps, Charles should just monitor during working hours?

/Stoltze