[mrtg] Re: Dates and times on graphs

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Wed May 1 15:47:48 MEST 2002

I don't see why.

Your graphs start at the left, add 'growright' to the options to make the
graph...well...grow from the right.

<plug alert>
Since your using a Windows box, you may find my web site useful.
www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
It has a Windows daemon program that will aid you in your MRTG journey.
Any questions about Mr Daemon, you know where I am.
</plug alert>