[mrtg] Re: Error with snmp-options version 2

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Mon May 6 01:34:58 MEST 2002

Peeps,

I ran this cfgmaker across several cisco routers that cause this error.
It worked fine for the 100 Mbit interfaces but didnt work on the Serial
2 Mbit interfaces. They produced the same errors.
The also much unfirtunate part was it didnt produce the Interface
Descriptions into the main index file of indexmaker, so back to
the old run the cfgmaker and manual edits ;-((..

Martin