[mrtg] error when using mkcfg.pl

Heitz, Ryan Ryan.Heitz at Ruesch.com
Tue May 7 18:04:52 MEST 2002

Hi,

I'm getting the following error when I try to run MRTG using a .cfg file
created by mkcfg.pl. (used to create .cfg file for Windows PerfMon, see
http://www.wn.com.au/psimmo/ for description)

C:\MRTG\bin>perl mrtg orion.cfg
Use of uninitialized value in chomp at mrtg line 684.
ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not run
Use of uninitialized value in chomp at mrtg line 684.
ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not run
Use of uninitialized value in chomp at mrtg line 684.
ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not run

It's referring to the $res variable.

Is there something wrong with my .cfg file (attached)?  I haven't seen this
error when using .cfg files created with cfgmaker.  Thanks.

Ryan (perl novice)