[mrtg] Re: how can I log RTT and errors with MRTG

Sanjeev_Chaddha at mcginley.co.uk Sanjeev_Chaddha at mcginley.co.uk
Thu May 16 16:10:44 MEST 2002

Jim,

Thankyou for you response however Iuse a NT box to produce my MRTG graphs,
do you know a way I can do it using this tool?

Thanks

Sanj

                      Jim Horwath
                      <jhorwath at agere.c        To:       Sanjeev_Chaddha at mcginley.co.uk
                      om>                      cc:       mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [mrtg] Re: how can I log RTT and errors with MRTG
                      mrtg-bounce at list.
                      ee.ethz.ch

                      16/05/02 14:48

Sanjeev,

There is an ajunct module to MRTG call SmokeyPING which does exactly
what you are asking.  I am in the process of implementing said
application as we speak.    Here is the URL
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/smokeping/

Regards,

Jim