[mrtg] Re: Graphing very small amounts of data

Koelstra, J. (Jan) JKoelstra at MINSZW.NL
Thu May 23 10:18:04 MEST 2002

Hi Christian,

Try to use the "perhour" option.
I use the following for displaying small amounts of data.

YLegend[...]: Messages
Options[...]: growright, noinfo, nopercent, perhour
Target[...]: <messages_in>&<messages_out>:community at ip_adress
MaxBytes[...]: 150
Title[...]: something
ShortLegend[...]: mess./hour
Legend1[...]: Incoming messages per hour
Legend2[MAILSZW05.10120]: Outgoing messages per hour
LegendI[MAILSZW05.10120]: In:&nbsp;
LegendO[MAILSZW05.10120]: Out:&nbsp;
PageTop[MAILSZW05.10120]: <H1>Messages</H1>

Jan.

J. Koelstra (MCSE, CCDA)
Systems engineer Ministery of Social Affairs & Employment
The Netherlands