[mrtg] monitoring BRI ISDN in Lucent (Ascend) Pipeline 85

Fransisca Hanum fhanumd at medimedia.co.id
Fri May 24 06:35:57 MEST 2002

Dear All,
Does anyone here has able/succesfull doing monitoring  BRI ISDN line on
Lucent (Ascend) Pipeline 85?
The mrtg has found 4 targets that are: Console, WAN, ethernet & BRI ISDN.
All graphs for those targets are apprear except console & BRI ISDN. I
understand if the graph for console is blank since my PC is not get
connected with it but  not with my isdn, since my router were up whole
day and all my friends are using it.

Currently I'm using:
Lucent Pipeline 85 Software ver +7.3.4+
mrtg 2.9.18pre8
OS: win2kpro

Here's I include several lines from its log file (all last 4 digits were
"0"):
1022214156 0 0
1022214156 0 0 0 0
1022213857 0 0 0 0
1022213700 0 0 0 0
1022213400 0 0 0 0
1022213100 0 0 0 0
1022212800 0 0 0 0
1022212500 0 0 0 0
1022212200 0 0 0 0
1022211900 0 0 0 0
1022211600 0 0 0 0
1022211300 0 0 0 0
1022211000 0 0 0 0
1022210700 0 0 0 0
1022210400 0 0 0 0
1022210100 0 0 0 0

FYI: I have activated SNMP options in my pipeline by Ethernet >> mod
config >> snmp options >> and set new community string with Queue depth=32

Would you guys advising me on this?

Thank you very much in advance,
Sisca