[mrtg] Re: 4 interfaces on the same graph?

Martijn Koopsen MKoopsen at Energis.nl
Fri May 24 16:47:52 MEST 2002

In the config-file you can put the following statement

Target[target]: OID:community at target1 + OID:community at target2 +
OID:community at target3 + OID:community at target4

Remember to put spaces between the target and the +

I am adding 96 OIDS in one line

Martijn Koopsen

From: Gabriel Lorenzo [mailto:needle at arrakis.es]
Sent: vrijdag 24 mei 2002 15:59
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] 4 interfaces on the same graph?

How can I represent 4 Interfaces on the same graph . Do I have to us
RRDTool? .
Someone can Show me an example?

    Thanks, Gabriel.

#***************************************************************************
#
# This e-mail is from Energis NV, K.P. van der Mandelelaan 130-144, 3062 MB,
# Rotterdam, Netherlands.
#
# This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The
# views expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of
# Energis. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
# immediately by calling the senders telephone number as printed in the
# signature of this message and do not disclose to another person or use,
# copy or forward all or any of it in any form.
#