[mrtg] Re: MRTG "no response received" error on Bay Router

Roncevich, Michael RoncevichM at logica.com
Thu May 30 17:27:12 MEST 2002

It's correct.  I've even changed it.

-M-

----

Michael A. Roncevich
Logica North America
Principal Systems Engineer - ISD
tel: 1-412-642-2022
fax: 1-412-642-6906
http://www.logica.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Garry Cook [mailto:Garry.Cook at mactec.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 11:26 AM
To: Roncevich, Michael; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: MRTG "no response received" error on Bay Router

Make sure the SNMP Community string is correct as well.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 303.881.5157 (Mobile)

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.