[mrtg] Monitoring GIG and MEG ports on NORTEL environment

Shahid Kaleem s.kaleem at notes.manchester.gov.uk
Fri Nov 1 10:04:28 MET 2002

Hi, Everybody,
Im stuck in a place where I have to customize my configuration files for
the exact monitoring of GIG and MEG Ports in Nortel passport switches. I am
still trying to solve the problem but still no luck.

Ive three Major nodes on GIG ports on Nortel Passports 8000 switches,
connecting each other  100 MEG ports for End nodes connected to these
switches.

Please help me is anyone know the best way to do it.

Waiting for luck.

Regards,

Shahid Kaleem
Network Engineer,