[mrtg] Re: 64bit rateup

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Mon Nov 4 12:23:45 MET 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 10:59:02AM +1100, John Pavlakis wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply,
>
> It seems that the correct x value is being indicated, however it tops out as
> the y value is always a maximum of 8.8 Gb.

[snip config file]

Please make sure you're not using the "bits" option (using the special
targets "Options[^]: bits" or "Options[$]: bits" also results in using
them).  No problem if you *are* using them but we need to know.

> The script returns the following values,
> 54011525120
> 54011525120
> 1:0:22:20.56
> "SYDTHQBMS03"

You're monitoring a GAUGE so these values should be copied (after being
normalized) into the log file.  Show us the first 10 lines or so.

cheers,
Alex