[mrtg] Re: Rateup WARNINGs

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Mon Nov 4 22:56:15 MET 2002

MRTG requires that there be TWO data inputs, even if you only want to chart
one.  Your target should look like this:

Target[freya_disk]:
.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9.1&.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9.1:public at freya.wavefront.c

And then to get rid of the second unneeded line have:

Options[freya_disk]: growright,gauge,nopercent, noi (or noo, depends on if
you want a blue line or green field)

Or...

If you want a blue line AND a green field, but don't want two lines of data
at the bottom of the graph saying the same thing, put in this:

LegendI[freya_disk]:
Or
LegendO[freya_disk]:

Depends on if you want the blue or green text.

HTH,
Eric