[mrtg] Re: Rateup WARNINGs

Dan Tappin dan at wavefront.ca
Mon Nov 4 23:54:28 MET 2002

Thanks Eric... Just a couple of other things...

Here is my new cfg file:

WorkDir: /Library/WebServer/WebSites/mrtg.wavefront.ca/disk/

LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt

#.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dskPerc
ent
#.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9

Target[freya_disk]:
.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9.1&.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9.1:public at freya.wavefront.c
RouterUptime[freya_disk]: public at freya.wavefront.ca
MaxBytes[freya_disk]: 100
Title[freya_disk]: DISK USAGE
PageTop[freya_disk]: <H1>Disk Usage %</H1>
Unscaled[freya_disk]: ymwd
ShortLegend[freya_disk]: %
YLegend[freya_disk]: Disk Utilization
Legend1[freya_disk]: Root disk
Options[freya_disk]: growright,gauge,nopercent

If I use noo or noi as an option I get an error:

WARNING: Option[freya_disk]: "noo" is unknown
ERROR: Please fix the error(s) in your config file

My disk usage from snmp and df shows 17% but my MRTG graph and current
values are shown as 13%... Nevermind.... After a few runs the 17% now shows
correctly.

How do I show just a solid colour (red for example)?

Dan