[mrtg] Re: Monitoring squid 2.5

Lightfoot.Michael Lightfoot.Michael at comcare.gov.au
Tue Nov 5 06:05:31 MET 2002

> As I hate reinventing the wheel, does anyone have a working
> mrtg config file for a recent (2.4 or 2.5) squid version that
> they would like to share with the list (and me)?

Thanks to Nate and Kirk for sharing their mrtg squid configs.  I now
have a (sort of) working monitor and those around me are suitably
impressed.  :-)

I should add the note that the ircache people don't use mrtg anymore -
they use their roll-your-own RRDtool based system.  That reference
should probably be removed from the examples links page.

Michael Lightfoot
Unix Consultant
ISG Host Systems
Comcare
+61 2 62750680
Apologies for the rubbish that follows...

NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately.  Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.

Comcare's Canberra and Melbourne offices have moved to new premises.

We hope this notice makes it easier for you to update your records.

New street addresses:

Canberra office
Level 1
14 Moore street
CANBERRA CITY  ACT  2601

Melbourne Office
Level 2
121 William Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
Claims Fax Number 03 9620 4721

Please call Comcare on 1300 366 979 if you have any queries.