[mrtg] Re: Rateup WARNINGs

Koelstra, J. (Jan) JKoelstra at MINSZW.NL
Tue Nov 5 10:12:20 MET 2002

Dan,

You can add 'noo' or 'noi' at the options line, unless you have an old
version of MRTG.
'Noo' and 'noi' are supported from version 2.9.11

With Colours[...]: You can change the colours of the graph. For details
see the reference file that came with the installation of MRTG.

Jan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Tappin [mailto:dan at wavefront.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 11:54 PM
To: Brander, Eric; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Rateup WARNINGs

Thanks Eric... Just a couple of other things...

Here is my new cfg file:

WorkDir: /Library/WebServer/WebSites/mrtg.wavefront.ca/disk/

LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt

#.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.ucdavis.dskTable.dskEntry.dsk
Perc
ent
#.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9

Target[freya_disk]:
.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9.1&.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.9.1:public at freya.wavefro
nt.c
RouterUptime[freya_disk]: public at freya.wavefront.ca
MaxBytes[freya_disk]: 100
Title[freya_disk]: DISK USAGE
PageTop[freya_disk]: <H1>Disk Usage %</H1>
Unscaled[freya_disk]: ymwd
ShortLegend[freya_disk]: %
YLegend[freya_disk]: Disk Utilization
Legend1[freya_disk]: Root disk
Options[freya_disk]: growright,gauge,nopercent

If I use noo or noi as an option I get an error:

WARNING: Option[freya_disk]: "noo" is unknown
ERROR: Please fix the error(s) in your config file

My disk usage from snmp and df shows 17% but my MRTG graph and current
values are shown as 13%... Nevermind.... After a few runs the 17% now
shows correctly.

How do I show just a solid colour (red for example)?

Dan